June 12, 2013

Twelve Cupcakes

I’ve been into cupcakes lately. Since my mother bought cupcakes from Twelve Cupcakes. Twelve Cupcakes is a cupcakery originally from Singapore. It has a website which shows the menu of their cupcakes, and the monthly specials cupcake, check it out! Twelve Cupcakes 
I really wanna eat the green tea one, but whenever I was there, it’s always sold out ;_;
My favorites are these ones…..
Nutella, Red Velvet, and Cookies & Cream. I really really really love them. I love the cake, it’s very soft and yummy and delicious, especially the one with nutella in it. I love the cookies and cream topping as well, it’s just simply delicious. And I love the red velvet, the cream cheese, and the cute little heart icing on it.
I’ve also eaten other flavours, salted caramel and rum raisin.
Chocolate chocolate…..
and these were the first ones that my mom bought..
including PB chocolate, strawberry chocolate, and apple caramel cinnamon. I ate the red velvet, nutella, and strawberry chocolate. My mom ate the other red velvet, apple caramel cinnamon and PB chocolate. Actually my mother bought the PB chocolate for me but I don’t like peanut butter so my mom ate it instead.
and this one’s vanilla chocolate
I’ve also eaten strawberry vanilla and rainbow vanilla but they were smashed to the box because I didn’t carry it carefully -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment