June 29, 2013

Right Hand

I slept for 2 hours this morning. Luckily I wasn’t sleepy when I was answering on my paper for today’s final exam. I’m not satisfied actually because I think I didn’t write the answers long enough. I only used 4 and a half page for my answers. I hope I have good scores though but I couldn’t answer the multiple choices as I forgot to study for that one. But I just checked on fb group of my class there’s none about it so I don’t feel that bad now. I actually couldn’t answer anything at all but as the prof doesn’t even read the answers but just see the length of the answer for the grade, so I was writing random things. Lord of the rings, JKT48, even about my blog! lol. My right hand hurt so much because I wrote quite a lot in 100 minutes. I was only able to drive my car with my left hand because the right one hurt too much -_- I slept this noon till the afternoon and I’m so glad that my right hand doesn’t hurt anymore. I’m watching master chef right now. But I don’t really like this season for no reason. I’ll go to gancy later to watch monster university! Yay! I’ve been wanting to watch it since I saw the trailer for the first time. Can’t wait~!

No comments:

Post a Comment