June 6, 2013

Palty Foam Hair Dye: Creamy Caramel

I dyed my hair with palty for the first time last week. I actually wanted to dye my hair with liese foam Platinum Beige, but then I decided to dye my hair using the palty one first~
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

So this was my hair before I dyed it under natural light. It was almost sunset when I took this picture though :/
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

and this was under white colored light~
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

Then I dyed my hair with the palty foam pack hair dye creamy caramel~
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

After shaking the bottle till my hands got tired, I pour it into the glass, and got the color cream out from the tube….
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

then stir it till it turned into foam~ (my first time doing this, so fun lol XD)
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

The foam stayed in foam shape long enough till I applied it all to my hair. I read some reviews and they say the dye smell nice and fruity and such. It was indeed smell nice and fruity and such, at first, but then I smelled the smell of the chemicals when I was applying it to my hair. I left it on my hair quite long enough in hope that it would give me a great result, almost an hour long. Then I rinsed it with water and used that thing like conditioner which came from the box as well which was to be used after the dye was rinsed with water. The one came from Fresh Light smelled a lot stronger and so nice. But this one also made my hair sooooo smooth and silky, even my friend thought I straighten my hair lol.
Then this is the result under white colored light~
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

and this one’s under natural light~
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

It seems the roots aren’t covered well enough….. I didn’t give time for the dye to sit on the root really long though, when I dyed my hair this time, I was like just dye it all over my hair at the same time lol~ I still like the colour even though I don’t think it’s the same on the expected colours pictured on the box…. I really wanna cool down the brassiness though……………

No comments:

Post a Comment