June 27, 2013

My Laptop

Soooo I finally updated the os x 10.8.1 to 10.8.4 lol. I thought it’d take long so I was always lazy to do the update.
Then I watched the lord of the rings for the first time in my life while downloading the windows 8 pro pack, it took quite long….. and the movie was really long as well…… aaaaaand finally the download finished and I started the partition blah blah blah
I was gonna do this earlier this year actually but the internet connection was so bad and it went on-off-on-off so I got lazy and finally i just did it yesterday. I installed the windows to play online games just like the ancient time and I just wanted to try windows 8 myself. I wanted to put only 50gb at first, but I’m afraid that I’ll download a lot of games and I have to do coding in which the program will take quite some space later so I decided for 100gb instead.
and finally………………..
finally…………..!!!!
hmmmmm…… nothing much to say…. not as impressive as I thought…… the tiles are cute though……. I set it pink lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment