June 24, 2013

Morning Musume

I’ve been watching momusu and other groups in Hello! Project in youtube. So nostalgic. I was really into them when I was a junior high school student. I think it’s 5 or 6 years ago. One of my favorite song is Kioku no Meiro by High-King
But Ai Takahashi graduated last year, then Maeda Yuuka, then Tanaka Reina………so only 2 of high-king members left in h!p….
I watched Tanaka Reina’s graduation ceremony and it was sad, and funny, and sad, and “congratulations!”. Even her outfit during the ceremony was, very “Tanaka Reina”. She’ll forever be my ichiban girl idol!
And now only Michishige Sayumi left from the 6th generation, as Kamei Eri has graduated a few years ago. I hope momusu can get their golden era back, just like when there was still Yaguchi Mari, Abe Natsumi, Goto Maki, and the others which was like 10 years ago, don’t lose with the 48family and the korean wave there which I hope it’s already declined…. and I hope they can participate at kouhaku this year with the new members~!
I love their new double A side single, Brainstorming/Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment