June 25, 2013

Dream Morning Musume



Soooooooooooo I just watched The Peace which was performed last year in youtube by the momusu members at that time and the other members who have graduated, aaaaaaand there was Tsuji Nozomi and Goto Maki and I was surprised since the title of the video is “The Peace! Dream Morning Musume” so I thought it’s was sung only by Dream Morning Musume members and I just read that Tsuji Nozomi and Goto Maki and Aya Ishiguro were surprise guests there. Soooooo my reaction was OMG OMG OMG OMG I was so happy watching it especially seeing Tsuji Nozomi which is also my favourite, not as much as Reina Tanaka, but still I likeeee her and seeing Goto Maki I was like omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg I thought I’d never see her perform with momusu again or dorimusu and I was so happy that I bursted into tears lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment