April 13, 2013

Hello!

It’s been a really looooooooong time since the last time I blogged. I’ve been busy, I still have a little free time but I’d rather use it to take a rest so I haven’t blogged for a while.
I’m still doing that promotion thing. It’s not really good for now, as the event has been announced for almost a week yet only one person has registered :’( They just somewhat don’t wanna agree with the rules, don’t have enough friends on their own classes to be on a team, or just simply wanna register on the last minute -_-
The first video published didn’t really have a good achievement so I made another video on my own. It’s really sucks since I didn’t plan to publish it at all but then it’s been published after all -_- Check it out anyway! 


This week, from monday to saturday, I spent my life on the booth waiting people to register from 9am to 5pm but……………………….only one has registered -_- Today I’ve been really sleepy as I always sleep at 2 or 3am and wake up at 7am this week, and I still have to do it till next week :/
I hope I’d able to update my blog daily just like I used to do….because there’s a lot that I wanna share about. I wish I have more free time :’)





No comments:

Post a Comment