March 1, 2013

Happy Feet Two

I’m really in love with happy feet right now. I watched the first movie years ago and was never really a fan of it since I didn’t find anything special of it. Then when I was switching channels on TV, I saw happy feet and it was the second! I didn’t even know it has the second movie lol. Then I watched it though it was already at the ending part. Then days later I watched it again but I was late again so it was already at the ending part again -_- Because this irritated me so bad and made me want to watch the whole movie so I just downloaded it instead -_- And finally I got to watch the whole movie and I really really like it especially during the ending that I’ve watched it several times already lol during the under pressure song. And erik is sooooo cute I wanna buy anything any merchandise of happy feet like right now but I don’t know where DX
I’m really in love with happy feet right now. I watched the first movie years ago and was never really a fan of it since I didn’t find anything special of it. Then when I was switching channels on TV, I saw happy feet and it was the second! I didn’t even know it has the second movie lol. Then I watched it though it was already at the ending part. Then days later I watched it again but I was late again so it was already at the ending part again -_- Because this irritated me so bad and made me want to watch the whole movie -_- And finally I got to watch the whole movie and I really really like it especially during the ending that I’ve watched it several times already lol during the under pressure song. And erik is sooooo cute I wanna buy anything any merchandise of happy feet like right now but I don’t know where DX

No comments:

Post a Comment