March 6, 2013

Busy March

I’m gonna be very very very busy!!! So I’ve done that content planner thingy for a month and a half so that job will be given to another person. I thought I’d be kinda free without any job so I volunteered myself to teach for some kids who can’t go to school just like other kids every thursday. Then I also planned to study more and do review for every lessons that I don’t understand which are like most of them. But then last monday I was told that I was pointed to be the coor of promotion for the new event held by the org.
This new event is for the whole IT students which are like more than 5000 people and I gotta promote this thing and such -_- And this thing will be opened for those who’d like to volunteer themselves to be the crew and later I gotta handle these people as well who’ll be in my division. If I knew I’d be pointed as the coor I wouldn’t volunteer myself for that teaching thing. Now I have like tons of things to do for this things since there’s still no people in promotion but me though I will get helped by others as well like other coors and such and the first thing is I have to make the content of poster together with another two coors from other divisions about that volunteer thingy which will be opened for registration next week  ヽ(゜ロ゜;)ノ Luckily the DPI aren’t the scary ones but I’m very very very scared for the upcoming pleno meeting which will be held in one or two weeks from now 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
I haven’t slept well lately because I’ve been thinking too much things from my lessons, the game club, and the org things (´A`。) I hope these things won’t make me have gray hair and my skin wrinkle -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment