February 17, 2013

Kyomocchan

It’s been a while since I dreamt about my idols. I usually dreamt about yamada but last night I dreamt about taiga instead idk why lol (*≧▽≦)ノシ)) I was watching somewhat johnny’s junior show in my elementary school-junior high school(?) and I didn’t really know the other junior there but taiga so I mostly kept my eyes on him. Then I shouted his name and he saw me and did what an idol should do to his fans then the show ended some later on and he headed to the junior high school section there as if he’s student there and I talked to him and I miraculously understand him and I became a student again in my junior high as well -_- Then I kept complaining why I was a student again, a 2nd year student, while I already am a university student right now. Then since I didn’t have any books with me to study at school so I searched for my books in the lockers there which actually I think shouldn’t be there as I brought all of my books home after I graduated but I thought that my book would be in there somewhere in the locker. Then I went to the classroom and there’re my junior high school friends and sadly I wasn’t in the same class with taiga and I don’t really know what’s going on after that but I was somewhat a werewolf after I enter the school but I didn’t transform to a wolf though perhaps because I’ve been watching Once Upon a Time lately, and taiga was one too idk why. And what happened after was really vague that I don’t understand with it and I don’t know how to explain it here (◎_◎;)

No comments:

Post a Comment