February 11, 2013

Fooooodddd!!!!!!!

My mom just got home from another city yesterday, and she brought a lot of food!!!!! 
The first one is brem! My no 1 favourite indonesian snack ever!
My father like this so much and I didn’t know why. Then my mom got me balinese brem when she got back from bali and that’s my first time to eat brem. Then I fell in love with it lol. It’s somewhat like a biscuit, but it melts inside the mouth. Balinese brem is the sweetest of brem i’ve ever eaten so far, perhaps that’s why I like it so much. And balinese brem even has many flavour like original, chocolate, orange, grape, and such. Here’s the pic of balinese brem I got from my friend.
My mother also bought bakpia pathok! I actually asked for the chocolate flavour but she bought the cheese one instead. Never mind though since I also love cheese lol.
It’s been a really long time since the last time I ate bakpia! It’s almost 4 or 5 years ago (・□・;)and the funny thing is whenever I was waiting for the pic of the food to be uploaded I ate the food of the pic lol (*ノωノ)
And my mom also bought lumpia!
I didn’t eat this as I was waiting for the pic to be upload though lol because I’ve eaten it as my lunch today! Sadly they’re so greasy so my lips were so oily after eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment