January 11, 2013

Tamagoyaki + Ramyun

I didn’t go to the campus yesterday, though I actually had a class. But I was really sleepy since I was able to sleep at about 6 or almost 7 in the morning, then I had to wake up at 8 because I had class at 9.20  (;*△*;) I did wake up when my alarm rang, but I turned it off and continue sleeping till 5pm  ( ̄ω ̄;) and now I’m still wide awake, luckily I don’t have any class today ( ̄ェ ̄;)
After I woke up, I immediately dyed my hair since I got two boxes to use this time, I was afraid that it’d take longer time than usual. Then after I finished dyeing my hair, I watched TV and did some random things and browse some web as well.
Then I cooked my dinner! Well, only instant ramyun like three days ago(?) and the left-over tamagoyaki. I boiled an egg together with the ramyun this time, and I wished to make it like the egg on top of the pasta I usually eat in Pasta de Waraku but I destroyed the egg successfully though (ーー;)
and here’s my dinner!
I think it looks quite weird in the picture…………tasty though…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment