January 18, 2013

Otot Penyet

Floods are everywhere! And my mom came home early because of it. Even there were only 5 people who went to her office yesterday. And she wanted to eat at leko for dinner, so we went to cp.
After a very loooooooong time finally I got to eat otot penyet yesterday! My favorite food at leko/tekko! I don’t know why but the otot isn’t always available at the restaurant so I always order it whenever it’s available. 
And because of the floods, there were seriously much lesser people in cp than usual. Even not all of the shops were opened! And those who were opened, they closed earlier than usual (・□・;)Even gramedia was closed!
Later we went to carrefour to buy fido’s dog food, and some snacks XD I also bought a magazine after a very looooooooooooooooooong time. They got nice articles for this month’s edition and I found it kinda interesting so I bought it~

No comments:

Post a Comment