January 25, 2013

Misery Loves Company

Well, that's the title of this week's pretty little liars which aired last wednesday. As I had to study the night before for the quiz, so I could watch the pll live after I gave up on studying for the quiz (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
This week's episode successfully made me scared even though it aired at 8am (。-_-。) And finally spencer knows about toby!! And the evilness of meredith also came out at last!! Poor aria though....she was drugged quite a lot  ( ´△`)
Then after watched it, I take a shower, then went to the campus as I had to attend a meeting though I was super lazy to do it ( ̄^ ̄) And I thought it'd only last for 30 min but it took an hour to finish all ( ̄へ ̄)and I had to be the content planner which I don't even know what I should plan for the content of the socmed ( ̄~ ̄;)
After it finished, I directly went to the class fast though it hadn't started yet. E, A, and S were already there. E and I were hopeless, so we asked A and S to teach us. But it ended with A telling us about his miserable life during this big flood. So his home was flooded, a little, only about 10cm(?) and he moved to his relative's house in pluit which wasn't flooded (yet). Then in the afternoon, that area was heavily flooded, about 1m perhaps...at that time. Then it got worse and his cars were flooded so bad. Then after evacuated, he went to another relative's home which wasn't flooded. And because he had to go to campus now he's staying at BS secretly. Sooooo miserable yet so LOL (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
Then the class started, and the quiz started immediately. LUCKILY, we were able to see the book!!! Since I studied really little the night before, I was so relieved!!! I still could only about half of it though....and the program didn't even run properly....but it's better than nothing, right? Then after the quiz ended, we took a picture together as a class as it was the last class for this semester. Sadly, my left eye was still red and I looked horrible (」゜ロ゜)」After that, we're allowed to go home even though the time for the class hadn't finished yet.
I went home, and soon I fell asleep  (; ̄Д ̄)I really really really have been sleeping a lot lately ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

No comments:

Post a Comment