January 14, 2013

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo Hong Kong Kowloon Zaiho Satsujin Jiken

The title is soooooooo long…..it means “The Files of Young Kindaichi: Hong Kong Kowloon Treasure Murder Case” which is the tile of yamada ryosuke’s latest drama aired by nippon tv last saturday O(≧∇≦)O
The most interesting thing in this drama is the location is in hk, and there are big bang’s sungri and fahrenheit’s wu chun who aren’t japanese as the actors……
I was late for about 15min though…..and I watched it using Keyhole TV so sometimes it got disconnected -_________________-
and the worst part was because I haven’t slept at all since the night before, so I fell asleep -_______- and I awoke when they were solving the case at the ending part -_________________- I’ll definitely watch this again when someone has uploaded it on the internet with english subtitle on it since when I watched it last saturday I only understood only some words which made me confused -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment