January 30, 2013

Final Exam: Character Building

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD I hope my score won't be so bad -_-
I only remembered a few things of a lot of things that I memorized this early in the morning -_-
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
I didn't even remember what assertive was!! And I didn't remember the SS of ASSERT!! And I didn't remember anything about resilience!! And also about the last chapter!!!! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
I didn't study well yesterday....and I just started studying yesterday...... I managed to read all 6 chapters though as there's not too many but I was too lazy to start memorising all of those yesterday so I decided to sleep and woke up early to memorise. I did memorize some of the important ones, but I ended up forgetting almost all during the exam!!!
This really makes me upset!!!!
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

No comments:

Post a Comment